WMD: no Iraq wmd or Niger yellowcake, only weapons of mass destruction like US imprecision white phosphorus and imprecision 5000 pound and imprecision propane lung-collapser bombs now being dropped on Lebanese civilians by Kazar cult terrorists, to the financial benefit of fourth-generation nazi Bush Warco

WWJD: what would Jesus do?

WWJRD: what would Jesus REALLY do?

Slick Willie Pete: fourth generation nazi Bush weapon of mass deception advertising of imprecision(wmd) bombing of Lebanese civilians as if WJWouldDo

Luke 17:29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.

Luke 9:51 Now it came to pass, when the time had come for Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem, 52 and sent messengers before His face. And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him. 53 But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem. 54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. 56 For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them." And they went to another village.

Deuteronomy 32:31 For their rock is not like our Rock,
      Even our enemies themselves being judges.

 32 For their vine is of the vine of SODOM
      And of the fields of Gomorrah;
      Their grapes are grapes of gall,
      Their clusters are bitter.

 33 Their wine is the poison of serpents,
      And the cruel venom of cobras.

Jeremiah 23:14 All of them are like SODOM to Me,

      And her inhabitants like Gomorrah.

15 "Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets:

      ` Behold, I will feed them with wormwood,
      And make them drink the water of gall;
      For from the prophets of Jerusalem
      Profaneness has gone out into all the land.'"

Revelation 11:8 the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified[ literal geographical Jerusalem is both "Sodom", and "Egypt" as in "let my people go, unelected deserter chickenhawk pharoah, out damned WW2 anachronistic spot Bush Warco", in the name of Jesus, wwjReallyDo?]

Romans2:23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law? 24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. 26 Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision? 27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law? 28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Revelation 2:9
I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Hosea 1:7 I will have mercy on the house of Judah,
      Will save them by the LORD their God,
      And will not save them by bow,
      Nor by sword or battle,
      By horses or horsemen

(Saved by assassination and white phos? Pat Robertson just doesn't get it. ALL millenarians are Absalom, not just dispensationalists i.e. rapturites, but fourth -reichian Colonia Dignidad Potemkin lat-am death-squadding south-shall-rise-again post-mils like Prescott Auschwitz Bush and Prescott's waterboy, Pat's dad Senator ABSALOM Robertson, too! Go, Hugo, serve people not Warco! Out, damned WW2 spot!)

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS