I've seen your posts here before Michael.
A quick search brings up these posts by you:

So, to say you have never been allowed to post here is not true.
Also, if your post doesn't get through for any reason, there is no
yahoo function that sends it back as "moderated out".

Do you always send posts to this group with the email address that
you are subscribed with?

Do you check the group online to see if your posts are there?
Maybe your email service is putting your posts into the spam folder.

just a coupla suggestions, since I've heard you say a bunch of times
here and elsewhere that you never are allowed to post at cia-drugs.

Seems not to be true.

regards,

Norgesen

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Donovan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I have belonged to this forum for some time now.  I am never able to
post.  It always comes back moderated out.  Don't think I was
ever 'off subject'.
Will try again.
The illicit drugs as control to the point of Colby saying (before he
was murdered google "Kay Griggs" is based on it being a checking
mechanism for non use of nuke agreements brokered by my father's
boss, Henry Luce.
That background information I have put, true story, in the form of a
play, A Spy In Time.  Go to www.midcoast.com/~michael1
Scroll down to A Spy In Time.
Michael Donovan
Camden, ME