Big diffrence. Both are Catholics, and hoping that Catholic voice including Spain and Italy to raise again, against the Protestant evil dictatorship.

S1000+

muckblit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What makes Venezuela different from Cuba is oil.

Bush Warco supplied both sides in Cuba, Batista and Castro. See Daniel
Hopsicker, Barry and the Boys(Porter 911 Goss and the boys),
http://www.madcowprod.com Bush Warco supplied both sides in WW1, WW2,
Vietnam, Iran-Iraq war, Bosnia, 911 "war on terror". The second and
better known of three Bay of Pigs or US invasions of Cuba failed, and
Bush Warco(Sam, Prescott, GHW, GW and Jeb Bush) realized that Cuba would
not fall to expats. And Cuba has always had more value as bogeyman to
excuse ripping off the US taxpayer for defense spending, than as a
liberated gambling resort and sugar plantation. So Bush Warco left Cuba
alone.

Reasons for Bush Warco not to leave Venezuela alone, and even to use US
troops instead of surrogates, are laid out in Michel Chossudovsky's
book, America's War On Terrorism. Basically, Chossudovsky gives a great
many recent examples of how far Bush Warco is willing to go to prop up
oil prices and loot the US economy by ten times more defense spending
than is remotely rational.

Buy CITGO gas to show your support for Venezuela. I love Saab, but
boycott Saab for now, for Lebanese civilians being bombed.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ps.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].>
wrote:

> http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=65434
> Published: Sunday, August 06, 2006
> Bylined to: Bob Chapman
>

> Bob Chapman: No question that Venezuela will be attacked and invaded!
>
> THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER editor Bob Chapman writes: Our intel
sources tell us that the neocon elitists are building a ring of bases
surrounding Venezuela. We all know what has been going on in Colombia
and the same is happening in Peru and Paraguay.

> There is no question in our mind that eventually Venezuela will be
attacked and invaded.

> a.. In fact, Medivacs have already been sent to Colombia, Paraguay
and Peru.
> The big buildup has begun.
>
> We hope President Chavez is listening and is expanding his army on the
ground. He will need all the help he can get once this gets underway. We
expect an attack will come before Venezuela takes delivery of their new
aircraft and helicopters ... he should expedite delivery if that is
possible.

> Last year Iran invested US$1 billion in Venezuela, most of it in the
oil, gas and engineering sectors. On his recent visit to Iran, President
Chavez invited President Mahmound Ahmadinejad to make further
investments in the Orinoco region. Both Presidents not only have oil in
common as members of OPEC, but they also share a dislike of elitist US
foreign policy.

> What a joke.
>
> Sweden has shown how neutral it is ... Saab says it cannot continue
sales of defensive armaments, such as anti-aircraft and anti-tank
devices to Venezuela, because of the US arms embargo. Well who cares.
The Venezuelans will simply buy from Russia and China. Note should be
made for future reference. Sweden is controlled by the elitists so don't
do business with them in the first place ... perhaps the Swiss may step
in.

> The Venezuelan government decided to withdraw the Venezuelan charge
d'affaires from Israel in rejection of Israeli's military actions that
have killed and displaced thousands of Lebanese people.

> Caracas real estate prices jumped 20% in the first half of the year,
reflecting a surge in government subsidies for homebuyers and a shortage
of housing.

> Bob Chapman
> international_forecaster@...
>
> THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER
> P. O. Box 510518, Punta Gorda, FL 33951, USA
> Bob Chapman international_forecaster@...
>
> http://www.vheadline.com/chapman

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___

Complete archives at
http://www.sitbot.net/

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS