Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mario Profaca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: August 9, 2006 3:47:32 AM PDT
Subject: [SPY NEWS] IntellNet is back

IntellNet is back!

 After a nearly 24 month hiatus, it is with great pride and honor that I announce the re-launch of IntellNet.org (http://www.intellnet.org).

Founded in early 2000 as a private project to more easily disseminate information, during the 4 years since its creation IntellNet proved itself to be a great source of knowledge. With today's re-launch, The Intelligence Network will stand upon the shoulders of giants in order to see further and push higher; expanding upon the very foundations of the U.S. Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) community. Our potential knows no boundaries and can only ever be limited by our imaginations.

It is by no means a mere figure of speech that I referenced Sir Isaac Newton. It is with both humility and courage that we acknowledge those that not only came before, but after as well in what has become a global effort to achieve synergy with the flow of information. In the coming months, we will unveil initiatives designed to enhance and develop current and new capabilities as well as extend our reach into both existing and un-chartered territories. In line with these developments, I have placed the IntellNet website and The OSINT Group under the umbrella of The Intelligence Network where they will be autonomous divisions with similar methods and common goals. New divisions will be created as more initiatives are deployed and we will be increasingly in need of intelligent, savvy and thoughtful individuals to staff them. Additionally, The Intelligence Network will maintain an open door policy to any similar organizations willing to collaborate, on any level in order to further our common goals.

If there is anyone who wishes to contribute to the organization or has any questions or comments, please contact me. Finally, it is with those predictions and self-imposed challenges, that we invite you all to become loyal viewers and to make IntellNet what it once was.

Contributors Needed!

We are desperately looking for contributors who are willing to take some time to post news articles to Intellnet. If you enjoy scouring the internet looking for news articles in obscure places and have a little extra time, please email us and we will be happy to have you. Perks include your name on the site and an @intellnet.org email address.

New Al-Qaeda video's released

In our continued effort to secure materials for public consumption, IntellNet has found and is hosting the latest Al-Qaeda video's, as described by MSNBC. The new tape levies further threats of terrorism against the United States and shows CQB style practice raids by Mujahideen as well as a Sept 11th video, which, according to MSNBC, has been closely held by the US government and Intelligence Community.

The Intelligence Network's home on IRC

We have found a new medium on which to plant our flag; Internet Relay Chat (IRC). The events of September 11, 2001 proved that in times of extreme crisis alternate means of communication and information dissemination are needed. With cellular networks bogged down, landlines blocked to allow for emergency communications, mainstream news websites shut down, etc., there needs to be a maximization of what resources are left to the general population. Since that day, I have made it a primary goal of this organization to seek out better ways of disseminating information. Given the distributed nature of IRC, this was quite clearly the logical next step. The way we intend to enhance our dissemination capabilities is with a "robot" that will sit in the channel 24/7/365 to both allow users to interact with the website through the robot and to keep people in the channel up-to-date on breaking news. This functionality isn't yet built into the bot, however we are working on it. We are looking for programmers familiar with TCL and databasing who are willing to donate some time into building this functionality. If you have those skills and feel you have some extra time, please feel free to email us [EMAIL PROTECTED].

For more information on what IRC is and how to use it, please see IRC Help or mIRC IRC Frequently Asked Questions.

We are located on the Suidnet IRC network. They offer a secure means of communication via IRC, however you are not required to make use of the added security. For more information on the network and how to enable the added security, please see their homepage at http://www.suidnet.org. We recommend connecting with irc.munchkins.net. Our channel is #intellnet. We hope to see you there!

Intellnet back up!

We finally found a hosting provider, albeit one that we are paying for. I just wanted to let everyone who gave us their support (either financially or verbally in the form of appreciation) know that it really meant a lot. It was a strong factor in my taking time to search for a new provider and get the site back up. We hope this does not happen again, although one never knows what the future has in store for us.

Additionally, we are desperately looking for contributors who are willing to take some time to post news articles to Intellnet. If you enjoy scouring the internet looking for news articles in obscure places and have a little extra time, please email us and we will be happy to have you. Perks include your name on the site and an @intellnet.org email address.

In search for a new hosting provider

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond anyones control we are in search for a new home for the IntellNet server. We are currently accepting proposals and offers for hosting. If you are capable and interested in hosting our server (colocation only please-we have our own dedicated server), please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] including your name, company name, specifications of the colo facility including location, bandwith, security, reliability (uptime) and customer support capability as well a proposed plan and a price. We are looking to move to a new home that is willing to host us long term and we would like to host with a company that is sensitive to the goals of the website. We are obviously searching as we don't wish to stay down for too long, but we got such an outpouring of support from our viewers last time we ran into this, I had hoped someone would be able to help once more. We hope this will be the last time we are forced to move our server or ask the audience for help. This site is for the audience and we strive to make it as good as possible for you all. Thank you.

"The September 11th Terrorist Attacks" topic center

We have created a topic center to help speed the location of all news articles, documents, media, and anything else on the topic of the September 11th Terrorist Attacks. This will also cover developments in the investigation and all other related information. This enables you to quickly find everything The Intelligence Network has on this particular topic.

-__ ___ _ ___ __ ___ _ _ _ __
/-_|-0-\-V-/-\|-|-__|-|-|-/-_|
\_-\--_/\-/|-\\-|-_||-V-V-\_-\
|__/_|--//-|_|\_|___|\_A_/|__/

SPY NEWS is OSINT newsletter and discussion list associated to
Mario's Cyberspace Station - The Global Intelligence News Portal
Since you are receiving and reading documents, news stories,
comments and opinions not only from so called (or self-proclaimed)
"reliable sources", but also a lot of possible misinformation collected
by Spy News moderator and subscribers and posted to Spy News
for OSINT purposes - it should be a serious reason (particularly to
journalists and web publishers) to think twice before using it for their
story writing, further publishing or forwarding throughout Cyberspace.

To unsubscribe:

*** FAIR USE NOTICE: This message contains copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Spy News is making it available without profit to SPY NEWS members who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information in their efforts to advance the understanding of intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their activities, methods, techniques, human rights, civil liberties and other intelligence related issues, for non-profit research and educational purposes only. We always mention the author and link the original site and page of every article. We believe that this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to:

SPY NEWS home page:

Mario Profaca
e-mail: mario.profaca[at]zg.htnet.hr
SPY NEWS owner, editor
and discussion moderator

Yahoo! Groups Links

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS