Yes, all oil is abiotic. The Illuminati are even lying about that in order to
control us.

I feel that Mike made the decision to leave the US for the same reasons
basically as I did. Neither of us was forced to leave it, but left before the
government could do us anymore harm. Mike has been betrayed countless times. I
know because he told me.
I have been betrayed two major times and several other times. This continues
too, but every time I land on my feet.

See my "Travel" Journal Blog for details as to why I left the US at
http://arleneljohnson.livejournal.com/ People who were on this listserv in
January 2002 may remember a certain post that inspired me to get out!

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net the home of The Journal of History