Sure. I can just cut and paste what I posted here. He doesn't really know me,
though, even though I published the bit he wrote about the Israeli connection
in Kennedy's assassination. And, it's not really Wing; it's just Lisa. Of
course, if Wing TV was legitimate, they would have invited me to speak. I have
been on two radio programs now, Dr. Gianni Hayes' New World Order Disorder and
Pastor Eli James' program, so I could pick a bone with Lisa and Victor on that
issue too.

Peace and thank you Marsha,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
Click on the icon that says Magazine to access my e-zine.
Password for 2006: message