--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, Tracy Lyles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>             The Brooklyn Police were dispicable on Sept.3. They were
rushing young black males just for suspicion of weapons. I said rushing.
They were very aggressive and created a tense climate. They would
probably say it was the gangs that created the tension. I say they don't
have enough Police to stop everything and that's because it's not as bad
as they make it seem.
>     The white cops were on horses and of course no nubians on horses.
There were 2 Lt. and 1Captain that was black.

Be thankful you don't live in DC. Police jump out and sweep an area,
shaking down all young black males for potential theoretical weapons and
drugs. Prince Georges county, MD, is worse, because they beat boys on
the street just to re-educate them, if they look different from some
folks. There are black cops in DC, but oddly many jumpouts and chases of
a black teenage boy involve mostly white cops. It's like Iraq that way,
"who are these foreigners"?

-Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links