--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > And it's in sedimentary rock, so we can continue to believe in
fossil
> > fuel, despite Swedish and Canadian and Russian and Vietnamese oil
and
> > gas production from basement rock.
>

> VMANN:  i thought this was an abiotic discovery.
> vigilius haufniensis

What, confess to their crimes? They're calling it sedimentary rock.

In the same story, in some versions, the oil in Yucatan, maybe it's
Campeche Bay, is said to be coming from rock shattered by a meteorite.
That's a standard formula for finding oil in basement rock without
having to drill very far, such as the Canadian Shield and Thomas Gold's
Swedish experiment, and much of the Russian deep oil. The Vietnamese
basement rock is offshore. Apparently the Yucatan oil is coming up close
to the surface through basement rock shattered by a meteor, so they
didn't have to go down a mile in water and then drill another
twenty-five miles in "sedimentary" rock. I don't know what kind of rock
the Cubans are having the Chinese drill into.

-Bob

-Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links