I think it was Keith Olbermann who was the only media pundit to cover
the FEMA death camp scandal right after Hurrican Katrina.

Delaying the USAF airport opening team for four days, FEMA hid eighty
living sick people under cover of a room labelled "morgue" at the New
Orleans airport. The USAF team could have re-opened the airport with its
portable radar and flight control electronics and landing lights and
generators, and then those eighty people would have been flown out.
There was no flooding to prevent busing people as they arrived at the
stadium and convention center, and then flying out the medically needy,
from Monday afternoon on.

Pastor Toby Nelson of California, Doctors Perlmutter and Gerhardt found
the false morgue, and tried to save sixty of the eighty living. They
could only get half a dozen past FEMA, but all of those were revived by
simply allowing them to drink WATER! Not even an IV, but they  were in
condition to DRINK water--they did need medical attention but FEMA
prevented them from receiving any. FEMA removed the disappeared the
living from the death camp cum "morgue" overnight. Only in the version
involving Pastor Toby Nelson was it said that FEMA was sequestering
living people in a room called "morgue", other versions mention
Perlmutter and Gerhardt as being blocked from attending consenting
patients in a FEMA "clinic" at the airport.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, RoadsEnd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: "Alamaine, IVe" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Date: September 20, 2006 8:19:35 AM PDT
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: [ctrl] Olbermann navigates tightrope minus a net
> >
> > http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?
> > type=televisionNews&storyID

=2006-09-19T075408Z_01_N19319823_RTRIDST_0_TELEVISION-OLBERMANN-DC.XML

> [...]
> > hate him,
> > he is a charismatic, righteously indignant force of nature who is
> > inspiring fervent cheers and detesting jeers in equal measure.
> >
> > "No voice came to me and told me to do this," Olbermann says. "It's
> > simply the eruption of the need to say something. If this country
was
> > founded on anything, it's the fight to the death to protect the
> > right of
> > someone to say that which you disagree with. I just think maybe I'm
> > first
> > in voicing skepticism of the administration that's been irrationally
> > muted."
> >
> > Unlike Beale, Olbermann maintains that he is not going nuts and has
> > simply been inspired by his senses of history and right and wrong
> > to take
> > to the air with both lungs breathing fire. While he has increasingly
> > become an enemy of the state, the support he's received from his
> > network
> > bosses has been complete. In fact, MSNBC reran his September 11
> > "Countdown" commentary on Friday night and featured him as a guest
> > on the
> > "Today" show that same morning, which the host obviously
appreciates.

> > "Yet at the same time I actually don't feel I've changed what I'm
> > saying
> > much at all," he maintains. "I believe it's this administration's
> > continued move away from reality and toward rewriting our history
that
> > has made what I'm saying finally seem more relevant. That's the
> > truth."
> >
> > Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
> >
> > © Reuters 2006. All rights reserved. Republication or
> > redistribution of
> > Reuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is
> > expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.
> > Reuters and the Reuters sphere logo are registered trademarks and
> > trademarks of the Reuters group of companies around the world.
> > Close This Window
> >
> > Alamaine, IVe
> > Grand Forks, ND, US of A
> > ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
> > "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a
> > philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
> >
> > Don't ask about caste or riches but instead ask about conduct. Look
> > at the flames of a fire. Where do they come from? From a piece of
> > wood"and it doesn't matter what wood. In the same way, a wise
> > person can come from wood of any sort. It is through firmness and
> > restraint and a sense of truth that one becomes noble, not through
> > caste. -Sutta Nipata
> > ~~~~~~~
> > In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this
> > site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a
prior
> > interest in receiving the included information for research and

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: