Greetings Groups and Individuals,

Due to the political climate in DC, I issue the following:

We the People have only ONE political party with TWO names, therefore, I suggest REPLACING ALL REPUBLICANS in BOTH Houses of Congress.
You see, as an exlaw enforcement officer, I know it is easier to watch one criminal element than it is to watch two. In this strategy, the fear this present political theater has placed on We the People, will be transferred to the Democrats and all other manuvering politicos.
In like manner, [any] congressional NOT committed to doing the Will of the People by following OUR constitution, recall their seat immediately; just as Govenor Brown in California. Also, if a crime was committed, put them in jail. You see, [jail] has a stronger effect on politicans than on any other criminal element.
The strongest reason to replace all Rethuglicans is that this will give We the People time to search for honest born-in-the-USA Americans to run this nation and lead us back into the greatness it once was.
There are too many changes needed to regain our nation and having the Democrats in power is NOT the final answer. They too, have been bought off by Corporate America for only a pentence of the value of their sell.
No, I am NOT for a one political party nation, but that is exactly what has happened to us today.
This strategy will also insure that our future votes will be counted with a paper trail: something the Republicans are terrified of today.
Thanks for reading.

Lowell

GOD loves you and so do I

Independent broker dealer Independent director Central intelligence agency
Central intelligence agency employment