Karl Rove's good buddy is there maker waves for the candidates.  They are hitting them hard.  Time and again we see this all over the country.  We knew this would happen...are we ready???!!!!!!!Collectively, we can beat 'em...just keep on the iraq War, no on thinks they know how to run a war or a peace keeping process which is where they are now.  None of those in charge have ever been in the military in their lives.

Regards,

"John Kerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  View Contact Details  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Emergency candidate alert: Five House races
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:01:47 -0500

JohnKerry.com
CONTRIBUTE NOW
Dear Theresa j.,
Their names are Paul, Carol, Leonard, John and Betty. They hold the future of the House of Representatives in their hands -- and with one final act of will, you can pull them through to victory next Tuesday.
The final week of this dramatic campaign is almost here. And these five House candidates need one last, powerful infusion of funds to push their way past a vicious final week assault from running-scared Republicans.
That's why we're issuing this emergency candidate alert.
I know how much I've asked of you -- and how energetically you've responded. We've got to stay on the case for one more week. The Republicans are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at our candidates. We can't yield an inch -- not now. Not with victory at hand.
Two of our candidates are running in New Hampshire. In the NH-01 district, Carol Shea-Porter has mobilized an army of active, fired-up volunteers to take on an attack campaign run by a close ally of Karl Rove. And in NH-02, Democrat Paul Hodes is facing a merciless barrage of special interest-funded attack ads.
With your support, Paul and Carol can make both New Hampshire and the House of Representatives blue next Tuesday. But they've got to have your immediate support now.
Our third candidate is Iowa's Leonard Boswell, who is facing more than $1 million in attacks from a group with direct links to the people who funded the Swift Boat attacks of 2004. Just this week, President Bush campaigned to try to kick Leonard out of the House. Also in need of your emergency help is John Cranley, running in Ohio's 1st district against one of the most far-right members of Congress. John has been a leading critic of the Bush "stay the course and pass the buck" policy in Iraq.
Also in Ohio, our fifth and final emergency slate candidate is Betty Sutton. Her opponent has been relentlessly on the attack, challenging Sutton for her strong stances on Roe v. Wade and civil liberties.
We're in the every-moment-counts stage of this campaign. The sooner your gift arrives, the quicker our candidates can put it to work in the final make-or-break days of these elections.
Act now. Act quickly. Go big.
John Kerry
Paid for by Friends of John Kerry.
Authorized by Hodes for Congress
Authorized by Carol Shea-Porter for Congress
Authorized by Boswell for Congress
Authorized by Cranley for Congress
Authorized by Betty Sutton for Congress

We apologize if you received this message in error. Click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list.

Click here to change your current email address.

Friends of John Kerry, Inc., 511 C St. NE

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Independent broker dealer Independent director Central intelligence agency
Central intelligence agency employment