Dear Friends;

     The elections are on us for Congress once again as well as some state seats.

      I would like to ask everyone to vote for ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE TAKEN A POSITIVE, PUBLIC STAND IN FAVOR OF LEGALIZING CANNABIS.

      There are going to be party operatives who will tell you such a vote is wasted, and that their "Mainstream" party is the only one that counts.  THIS IS NONSENSE.  THE ONLY CANDIDATE WHO COUNTS FOR CANNABIS ACTIVISTS IS THE ONE WHO REPRESENTS THEM PUBLICLY WITHOUT DELAY OR SHAME.

     "Democratic" candidates in particular, are guilty of subterfuges in order to lure our electorate into voting for them.  But time and time again, they have deceived us and stabbed us in the back.  Their efforts have resulted in more cannabis consumers being imprisoned, tortured, and murdered by the prohibitionist scum than ever before.  How can we vote for them again and not be ashamed to look in a mirror?

      Of course we know perfectly well that there is not a single Republican candidate worth voting for, and I am sure that none of us will vote for any of them.  THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS WHO SELL US OUT.  There ARE some Democrats who have done the right thing, and taken a stand in support of both medical and recreational cannabis' legalization.  I say support them, if they are supportable in regards to other issues.  But I would rather my friends and I vote for ourselves for every office on the ballot rather than sell out one more time to a Democrat who is too cowardly to take a correct stand.  There are plenty of Marijuana party candidates around.  Ed Forchion in New Jersey is surely a standout in my mind.  He has long advocated legalization with both force and with style, no holds barred.  But across the country, more and more Libertarian and other minor party candidates are speaking up us.  Vote for them before anyone else.

    Thank you.

                                                                         Sincerely,

End the oppression of cannabis and its consumers. Self defense is always correct, and it is never illegal.  b_jb2001

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___

Independent broker dealer Independent director Central intelligence agency
Central intelligence agency employment