I was working on the computer and my husband started laughing and said, "Did
you see that?"...I said "What?"

  It was a commercial and he ran it back for me to see...

  It was children dressed as pilgrims telling it like it really was...At one
point they acted out running and stealing the food of the Indians

  One of the Dad's in the school auditorium moaned and covered his face with
his hands

  I hooted and hollered for truth on the matter...Finally

  I knew as a child the Indians weren't really happy with us back then...All
the fake pictures of the Indians and pilgrims sharing thanksgiving dinner were
a sham and that was that

  Our school teacher was very enlightened and told us many things in ways that
stuck with many of us, I'm sure, to this day...I know it did with me

  She planted many seeds, that special teacher of ours

  I'm delighted to tell you that our history books will soon begin to read
true...and then, and only then, will we have the right to be proud to be
Americans

  This coming Sunday (19th) on the History Channel at 8 Eastern time>>>The
Untold Story Of The Mayflower

  I couldn't believe my ears and eyes at the truth being exposed in this matter

  Things are looking up all over

  ^smile^