Dear Friends:

  I have made a direct VIDEO APPEAL to the Queen of Thailand, asking her to
return the land of Hooh Yoh Akha.

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=AE_vybndFTI

  Our site:

  http://www.akha.org/upload/video/queenreturntheland.mov

  Please take time to view this video.

  Once you have viewed it, please take the time to send it to your friends
everywhere you can think of, to UN members, Embassies, the Thai Consul,
Indigenous Groups, Human Rights Organizations.  Post a link to it on your site.

  I apologize that the volume is not as high as needed, but I do not have the
video editing software I need.

  Please make a donation to this work IF it is of ANY importance to you.

  Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.
Donate Via Credit Card Paypal: