----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Gordon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "xjack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:27 PM
Subject: [RM-COUNSEL] KEVIN BARRETT ON O'REILLY FACTOR TONIGHT, FOX NEWS
CHANNEL

KEVIN BARRETT ON FOX NEWS TONIGHT

Kevin Barrett, who stood up to neocon talking head Sean Hannity, will
be on the Bill O'Reilly Show tonight. O'Reilly made a threatening
comment about Kevin saying he should have been fired from his
position, and would have been thrown in the Charles River if he taught
at Boston College, O'Reilly's alma mater. So tune in tonight on FOX
cable news (I think it's 8 or 9 pm EST).

FIRST RESPONDERS STILL WAITING

There's an important article in today's NY Times saying the $40
million allotted for monitoring and treatment of 9/11 First Responders
will run out soon. There's a report saying another $276 million is
needed soon. You can read it at www.nytimes.com.

BIG WEEKEND FOR 9/11 TRUTH

Commemorations of the Boston Tea Party which launched the American
Revolution took place this past weekend in Boston, Philadelphia,
Washington, DC, St. Louis, Milwaukee, and San Francisco! These events
began with plans by 3 Massachussetts groups of 9/11 truth activists,
then spread across the nation in a matter of weeks. This goes to show
how a good idea backed by dedicated planning and hard work by talented
people can create a historic series of events, provide education and
organizational value, and get media attention for the cause. The event
in Boston resulted in a great photo with caption in the Boston Globe.
The event in San Francisco was covered by their local CBS news
station. See some coverage, photos and links at www.ny911truth.org.

Below is the Proclamation handed out at the Boston event which I urge
all to read and distribute to your lists. A PDF is available on our
site.

*******************
PROCLAMATION to be DISCUSSED

by the CITIZENS at FANEUIL HALL

NOON SATURDAY DECEMBER 16th

Boston Tea Party for 9/11 Truth

Did the 9/11 Commission cover-up government involvement in 9-11-01?

( http://boston911truth.org/teaparty/ or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 617-401-8047)

Citizens of the United States of America, sisters and brothers of the
six New England States, and all honorable servants of our great
Republic — the Day of Reckoning is upon us. The lies and deception of
the tyrannical elite within our government, especially regarding the
misleading 9/11 Commission investigation and cover-up of the
devastating attacks of September 11, 200 J, have infected our beloved
democratic process and usurped our liberties for far too long. The
Executive, Judiciary and US Congress are hereby advised that the
citizenry of these United States holds an uncompromising DEMAND for:

An exhaustive reinvestigation of ALL SCIENTIFIC THEORIES and
testimonies as they relate to the physical destruction of life and
property inflicted during the attacks on 9/11;

Whereas, the 9/11 Commission failed to investigate numerous Air Force
war games conducted on September 11, 2001 that severely crippled our
normally highly competent FAA/Air National Guard team's aircraft
interception capability.

Whereas, the 9/11 Commission failed to investigate or even mention the
collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center Tower 7. It is highly
suspicious that WTC7 is the first steel framed high-rise in history to
collapse from small fires alone.

Whereas, the 9/11 Commission lied in stating that the center of World
Trade Center Towers 1 and 2 contained only air ducting and elevators.
In reality the center of the towers each contained 47 massive,
vertical steel support columns, which were the core supports for these
towers.

Whereas, the 9/11 Commission failed to investigate the fact that the
three tower collapses on 9-11-01 each exhibited eleven classic
characteristics of well-engineered building demolitions.

Whereas, the 9/11 Commission failed to investigate and explain how the
Pentagon, the most-guarded airspace on the planet, with its own
missile defense system, was penetrated on 9-11-01.

Whereas, the 9/11 Commission failed to investigate members of the
Administration who posted their radical military plan in September
2000. This plan stated that their goals would not be met unless a
cataclysmic event occurred, "like a new Pearl Harbor", to get US
citizens on-board with their ruthless agenda.

Whereas, the 9/11 Commission failed in its original mandate. Over 100
other questions, omissions, inconsistencies and im­ plausible
scenarios constitute gross malfeasance in its obligation to the 9/11
victims' families to conduct a thorough investigation.

We, the people of the United States of America, today, in Boston, on
the sixteenth day of December in the year two thousand and six, do
hereby REJECT the findings contained in the Report of the
Kean-Hamilton Commission to Investigate Terrorist Attacks Upon the
United States, and, therefore, DEMAND an IMMEDIATE, New and
Independent investigation with subpoena powers, independent
researchers and oversight by 9/11 families.