-----
From: Mary
 Bobmbshells Expose Bush -Pt. 2

17. Re: Bobmbshells Expose Bush -Pt. 2

    Posted by: "Bullfrog" [EMAIL PROTECTED] arbullfrog

    Date: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:17 am ((PST))

Did DADDY BUSH ever attend any military funerals?  Does anyone know?  I can't
remember.  Non-concern may run deep in the family.

Dear Bullfrog,

According to an article on Wesley Clark's web site, he wrote, "President Bush
has also refused to attend a single military funeral of any soldier killed in
Iraq. Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush (Sr.), and Clinton all attended funerals
for soldiers who were killed in conflicts under their command." This perhaps
also explains his crying as he spoke of his younger son, Jeb.  That his eldest
through such non-concern and so many other negative attributes destroyed the
family.  As we all know, Jeb has stated that he will not run for another
elected office.

Mary!