Vigilius,

I don't know who he is, but obviously your e-mail address
was successful -- he did remember it!  Maybe he knows someone
named Debbie.

If that address is all that someone knows about you, they
may reasonably conclude that you're some kind of psychopath,
and that by reporting you they may prevent you from murdering
the person the address refers to.

Bear Bottoms' action was rational.  After all, he couldn't just
ask you if you really intended to "kill debbie".  As a possible
psychopath you would likely lie about it.

So using that address publicly on the Internet in places like
Usenet, mailing lists, or Web forums is a bad idea.  You ought
to stop doing it.