Howdy,

Listen quitely, you can hear the gun controllers' brains working overtime.

"Ok, here is what we'll do. Shhhh... We'll make it illegal to have defensive
weapons on any campus then, when some nut goes crazy, like in Virginia, we can
say... see what happens when a gun gets on campus. Brilliant, I bet it works.
I'll bet the dumbed down masses fall for it. But, won't it look like we created
a situation where some nut can operate freely. Shhhh... we won't phrase it like
that... let's call it a gun free zone, that sounds cool.

We need lots of this kind of thing to happen then, they will believe us and ban
guns everywhere. In the long run it will save lives, yeah, let's ban firearms
on every campus giving the killers lots of elbow room to work.

But, wait, what about the cops, they have guns. We don't want them protecting
anyone. We need casualties. I've got it. Let's teach them to wait for orders.
Yeah, nobody moves until the orders come from downtown. You know, it's
ahhhhh... officer safety, that's it, officer safety.

But wait, students are being shot while officers wait. That's ok too, it makes
cops look dumb. We can use that later. We can say they need Federal training
and oversight.  Remember Columbine, cops waited four hours. Folks almost
figured that one out. Not to worry, the dumbed down also have short memories.

Suicide killers are good for the long term gun control program. Now, let's get
to work. First, we need another campus and another shooter... we are on a roll.
Now, where is that list of depressed students on anti-depression meds. Your
turn, pick a campus.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/170407helpedkiller.htm

Also, you will want to read this article and especially watch the video
interview of the Texas Ranger who took down the "U.T. Tower" shooter, forty
years ago. What a great story he has to tell. Very revealing.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/va_tech_shooting_massacre_proves_government_cannot_protect_you.htm

Ron

http://www.onedollardvdproject.com