Begin forwarded message:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: August 8, 2007 1:16:47 AM PDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Where Was George Bush SENIOR on 9/11?

The Missing Bush I Alibi

By Jon Carlson
http://home.att.net/~south.tower/KCBushIalibi1.htm

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!
Sir Walter Scott (1771–1832)
The dean of American writers, Sherman Skolnick, pioneered the Intel that Bush I was in the White House Operations Room on 9/11 supervising the 9/11 standdown of military fighter jets using a Secret Service radio frequency that overrode all other government communication systems.

http://www.rense.com/general64/over72.htm

The RENSE article, Bush Responds To 911 Fireworks

http://www.rense.com/general66/ressp.htm

gets into the comedy. It shows Bush II's facial expressions when he heard the news that the 9/11 Mass Murder was in progress. Knowing he was safe from terrorists, he hung around Booker School until it was time to announce to the nation ON A PRE-SCHEDULED TELEVISED NEWS CONFERENCE that terrorists were doing 9/11 -- even though at the time the FBI said they didn't know who was at fault.

With Bush II reading goat stories in Florida, many ask :where was Bush I during 9/11 events? Clearly he was in the White House on 9/10, and in spite of Bush II leaving on 9/10 for Florida, BUSH I WAS STILL IN THE WHITE HOUSE ON 9/11.

George H. W. Bush and his wife Barbara had spent the night at the White House and were about to board a private jet bound for a speaking engagement in Minnesota. Laura kissed her in-laws good-bye... But as she walked the few steps toward the car, a member of her Secret Service detail took her aside to tell her he was getting some disturbing news over his earpiece. Something terrible had just happened in New York ... TIME: about 9 a. m.

That story had Bush I inside the White House at least during the first 9/11 events. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/29/earlyshow/leisure/books/ main527361.shtml

This photo shows Bush I's Mona Lisa smile as he shakes hands with Bush II just finishing a speech at a 9/11 memorial service:

FROM: http://www.offenburger.com/lspaper.asp?link=20030323%20

When asked by a college student what Bush I did on 9/11, he said:

“September 11,” the former president began. “We spent the night before in the White House with the President and Laura. Barbara and I were flying to…Minnesota. We got the word in the air. We were in a private plane that some company had sent for us to take us out there, and we heard this news. Couldn’t fully understand it, obviously. And we were compelled to land in Milwaukee.”
They were met at the Milwaukee airport by Secret Service agents.
“The Secret Service are absolutely fantastic the way they treat presidents and former presidents,” Bush said. “They were waiting for us and they hustled us out to a motel outside of Milwaukee. We had never heard of the little town where we were staying,” even though “we knew a lot about Milwaukee.” (The CBS-TV)... station had video of former President Bush being delayed at the Milwaukee airport on Sept. 11,

(The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal)... ran a short of ex-President Bush being detained in Milwaukee then.

Of course for the Secret Service to be at the airport they must have been waiting for Bush I to show up as part of the planned alibi. To get a TV station to videotape the airport scene the station crew had to be notified in advance at least a day and thus was planned. THE TIME OF ARRIVAL IS NOT DOCUMENTED. There is no record of the Minneapolis planned 9/11speech at http:// www.startribune.com/.

After they’d been in the motel “a couple hours,” the former president said, “the phone rang. It was the White House calling, so we answered the phone. ‘Dad! Where are you?’
I said, ‘We’re where you made us land out here in Milwaukee, son.’ ”
HOWEVER, the Washington Post reported 'the call' came from Air Force One at 2:36 EST -- NOT the White House. If Bush I was indeed lost in the Midwest as claimed, how did Bush II on an aircraft know how to call him unless the location was known in advance. It also goes beyond belief that a ex-President's plane would be grounded a couple of hundred miles from its destination.

2:36 p.m.
The President on Air Force One: A 'Comforting Call'
En route to Offutt, the president reached his father on the phone. His aides left him alone in the cabin.
"Where are you?" Bush recalled asking his father.
The former president said he and his wife, Barbara, were in Milwaukee, on their way to Minneapolis.
"What are you doing in Milwaukee?" the president inquired.
"You grounded my plane," the former president said.
It was, said Bush, "a comforting call."
"I told him, 'We're going to be fine.' I said I knew exactly what we need to do, the team is functioning well." FROM: http://www.btinternet.com/~nlpWESSEX/Documents/ WATwashpost27Jan.htm

The Bush I alibi that he was flying at the time of 9/11 events to Minneapolis for a speech and was grounded in Milwaukee does not stand up to examination. BY THE WAY, 9/11 events started BEFORE 7 a.m. Wisconsin time. For the principal player to be in both DC and Wisconsin at the same time would be the most tragicomical moment of the 9/11 Keystone Cops Crime.