It is a sorry sight to see Legislatures with less than integrity.

  Voters learn about integrity and are introduced to it in the First Grade,
with the example of Honest Abe (Lincolon, who was also a Republican).  Yet we
are on the verge of losing on of America's Grand Old Party, due to lack of
Integrity. You all know the story of Abe Lincoln and the Cherry Tree? Don't you?

  Voters expect no less than the truth and Honesty with We the People of the
United States of America.

  Kathy Dopp is a mathemathematician, and has worked in investigations of
Election in America for a very long time.. she has Archives of her work.

  The following is for your information:

  Open the U Tube link and watch.

  Regards,

  Thereasa J. Steed

  [EMAIL PROTECTED],

            Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:11:32 -0600    From:  "Kathy Dopp" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>    To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Subject:  [election] Fwd: For when you
need a chuckle  #message475232191805232404732059400129294316491633206526 {
overflow:auto; visibility:hidden }

-  Watch the Texas legislature vote once, twice,....    I wonder how many other
State legislatures do this?    ---------- Forwarded message ----------  From:
Chris Gruener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Date: Sep 30, 2007 2:15 PM  Subject: For
when you need a chuckle       Hi Kathy. I thought the absurdity of facts
presented in  this  brief  video might make you chuckle - or maybe puke,
depending on your mood!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6X-xtVask&eurl= .
 Keep up the good fight! -  Chris    --     Kathy Dopp    The material
expressed herein is the informed  product of the author  Kathy Dopp's
fact-finding and investigative efforts. Dopp is a  Mathematician, Expert in
election audit mathematics and procedures; in  exit poll discrepancy analysis;
and can be reached at    P.O. Box 680192  Park City, UT 84068  phone
435-658-4657    http://utahcountvotes.org  http://electionmathematics.org
http://electionarchive.org    Amendment Suggestions for the Ballot Integrity Act
  http://electionmathematics.org/em-legislation/S1487Amendments.pdf    Voters
Have Reason to Worry - Response to Those Who Encourage Voters to   Trust
http://utahcountvotes.org/UT/UtahCountVotes-ThadHall-Response.pdf    The
Diebold Bombshell - Discovered in Utah
http://votetrustusa.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1567&Itemid=51
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body  and
mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day," wrote  Thomas Jefferson
in 1816