In Conroe, Texas near the gulf (100 mi) where there are many lake golf
country clubs, there were four pup seals on the lawn of a private home
overlooking the lake.  They were sprauled out on their lawn, playing, AFTER
FISHING, and a dip in the lake. We have a few vines, and few odd creaters in
the lakes but this is a first!

   Well, it doesn't take being a rocket scientist to figure out that these
young pups were all the way from the north, where the cold and ice are.  Now,
We were amazed to see pictures and article on the front page county news paper.
 So I hope we can safely say that the wild creatures, (many as staples for life
such as Eskimos ,etc who still live the old way, and use blubber for oil lamps
and the skins to keep warm and also clothes.  Polar bears and much of the wild
life  are vital to their economy.  Yes, there they still use the dog sleds for
transportation and safety.  Others use Raindeer on the Siberian side.  and so
many people's livelyhood is at stake. Remember the sled dogs were from the wolf
family..in fact so were our domestic dogs.  It is an important chain in our dog
history.

  We must think about the real thing of global warming.  We must stop the
pollution and other problems CO2 particularly. But can you imagine what these A
bomb testings is doing to our climate? and our oceans?
Also,the Uranium bombs will radiate people, Look at the CDC website and you
will learn just how dangerous these atomic conpenents are.  Manhy of them takes
about a million years or more to purify by nature.  We must over come this
destructive and mad things we are allowing to take place.. most of it is in the
Name of Money.... or God they say .  How many wars have we fought in the name
of God!!  What hypocrits we are.  It is more than too late, so if we want our
earth to survive, and it's people, then we must give some real thought to what
we are doing to our planet.  These insane people who have no regard for
humanity and our planet, are making big bucks there is no argument there, but
what are they accomplishing in the long run?  World supremecy??  I doubt it,
and they probably never will.  It is a pipe dream,  And a nightmare for poor
people in the world, and war torn people.

  PS - we must get 2/3 of the senate so we can clean up our earth and our
politics, and a bunch of hairbrained lunatics out!!  We are the largest party
and the only ones who can send them packing. and we will, if we can get 2/3
Senate.  Get ready and get going now, if we want to build this consus, then, we
must get active with our goal in mind., so regardless who is in the Executive
branch we can't get vetoed. That is the Aim. O f course it would better to have
both and also toget a Justice Department who will enforce our laws.

  Regards,

  Theresa j. Steed

Fw: 50,000 signatures for polar bears - can you help?
Posted by: "Lori R. Price" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   lori_price_clg
Wed Oct 3, 2007 12:35 pm (PST)