Here are my two favorite responses to my appeal on behalf of Brittany Spears,
names anonymous to protect ......., and my responses back.

  She was seen by me,on national tv running a red light,almost hit by oncoming
traffic with her kids in the back seat of the car.They could have all been
killed that night,a guy ,papparrtzii hollering at her to stop,as they saw the
empending accident about to happen,and had it clear on video for the world to
see.IF IT WAS MEDICINAL HERB,SHE CANT DRIVE AND HANDLE IT.SHE SEEMS TO NEED A
DIFFERENT DOCTOR OR STAY HER CRAZY AZZ HOME.

  My response:
   So Deb, what was the cause of this incident?   Had she smoked anything at
the time?  Did smoking cause this incident?
      From what I know of the latest legal proceedings, she was not driving at
all, just did not want to hand over her kids to K-Fed, the ex.husband.

        I will share a little incident which happened in my life with you.
Just a few months after my first arrest for cannabis, I was driving home from
the store about a mile away from where I lived at the time with my firstborn
sleeping in his carseat.  As I turned left onto the main road, a car came out
from the other side of the road and hit me broadside, even though I had the
right of way, being in the intersection first.
       Of course I got out to exchange ids and information with the other guy.
He came over to my car, looked in, and said`: Oh my God, you had a baby in the
car?  I wouldn't have hit you if I had known that."   I had just been in an
auto accident and didn't think too much about it at that moment.  But I never
forgot that......What do you think was happening THEN?

  Second response to me;
  only in Amerikkka hey?

  4 now!

  What is Arnie's email address JB?

http://gov.ca.gov/interact

End the oppression of cannabis and its consumers. Self defense is always
correct, and it is never illegal.  b_jb2001