"I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's
evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels."

http://blogs.citypages.com/gop/2008/02/bill_oreilly_ta.php

Bill O'Reilly talks about lynching Obama's wife
Filed under: Barack Obama

Media Matters is calling attention to a strange freudian slip by Bill O'Reilly
in which he makes reference to "lynching" Michelle Obama.
In defending Michelle Obama from a caller's accusation, O'Reilly said:

  "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's
evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels."

Now normally I'm not one to play language police--I recently stirred up a
hornet's nest of comments when I disagreed with Hillary Clinton throwing a
tantrum over an off-hand reference to "pimping out" Chelsea--but this comes
barely a week after President Bush condemned nooses, saying:

  "The era of rampant lynching is a shameful chapter in American history."

I guess the question is: Do you think O'Reilly would have used the term
"lynching party" if he was talking about a white wife, or was this some
subconscious expression of racism?

<<o'reilly-thumb.jpg>>