From: Vicky Davis

I've gone back to this website and was messing around because a friend is
having problems getting to the links.  I don't know for sure but I suspect that
her ISP might be blocking because they are using a proxy server.

http://ucadia.org/frank/frank.htm

The redirect ends up like this:

rev.opentransfer.com.181.135.41.72.in-addr.arpa [72.41.135.181]

This is the main page.  you can get to this page by typing in
http://72.41.135.181

This definition is in small print - light gray:

UCADIA=Complete Economic-Political-Social-Spiritual-Scientific model of the
world.

Where I'm going with this - is that I think I was pretty close to right when I
said that this guy was a CIA futurist.  I think this is a DARPA website.   And
the info on this website is their model of the world -   One World.    One
Religion.   One political system - managed by regional "governance" structures.

This is the plan.  These people are insane.  They think they can model
everything in a computer - and then force people to live within those
parameters.