URGENT:
  Myanmar Cyclone Nargis Disaster
  Pass far and Wide - Forward
  Dear Friends:
  Estimates are that more than 100,000 people have lost their lives to cyclone
Nargis.
  We are rapidly mobilizing for a trip into Myanmar to work in a relief effort
there.
  Knowledge of the region and local languages is an immediate plus.
  We will be traveling with another group, leaving in a few days.
  For this effort we need $4000 to cover travel expenses and help with aid
supplies.
  You can use the link below to donate for this trip:
  http://www.akha.org/content/donations/donate.html
  Your donation is tax deductable.
  Keep in touch at www.akha.org as we assemble the needed funds. You CAN make a
difference as we respond to those in need.
  Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.