Judge Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   This short video says it all !!!
Judge Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNRSs6LsGeI

No Ice @ N Pole this summer?
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/exclusive-no-ice-at-the-north-pole-855406.html

Rachel's #965: The Dirt on Cleaners http://www.rachel.org

Oil's rise is mainly dollar's devaluation, OPEC chief says
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gata.org/node/6391/print

The Dow-Crash, The Dollar, Gold, and WAR!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.safehaven.com/article-10635.htm

When Central Bankers Clash, Stock Markets can Crash
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.safehaven.com/article-10607.htm

EU Constitution Kingpin: We Will Ignore Referendums
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.infowars.net/articles/june2008/270608EU.htm

Along For Fluoride
http://rinf.com/alt-news/contributions/along-for-fluoride/3992
If you knew that someone was putting poison into your water supply, what would you do? Call the authorities? Well don’t bother cos it’s the government wot’s doing it!

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=121340

Shape-shifting DARPA spybots that squeeze through cracks &crevices
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/page/3

Bush Just Wants To PROTECT Us ...
All he asks is that you give up a few mere civil liberties in return:
http://www.democraticwarrior.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67708

"DAY 51- The True Story Of Waco" is a one hour video added as a Special on 6/27/08 to the http://www.truthquestonline.info/NEWS_VIEWS.html page of the Truth Quest website. Also added is an article containing 3 short videos, which I have titled: "WHAT ABOUT WTC-7 ?". It is a preview of a documentary coming out next month by Bermas that will be titled : "FABLED ENEMIES". Look for it. Best wishes, Bob __._,_._

DUAL - ISRAEL/U.S. CITIZENS THAT HOLD THE REINS OF POWER IN U.S.A.
+ "HISTORY OF THE NAFTA SUPERHIGHWAY"
+ THE WORLD'S LARGEST OWNER OF LAND"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.truthquestonline.info/NEWS_VIEWS.html