The "Smoking Gun" Of 9/11
http://www.911blogger.com/node/17904

Jon Gold - 9/23/2008

Recently, Kevin Fenton posted an update to the timeline available at www.historycommons.org entitled, "United 93, 9/11 Commission – Additions to the 9/11 Timeline as of September 21, 2008." In it, he stated that "as the commission was just beginning its work in early 2003, Executive Director Philip Zelikow had already completed an outline of its final report." When I read that entry, I was floored. As you'll read below, Kean, Hamilton, and Zelikow decided to keep this outline a secret from the 9/11 Commission staffers because it might be seen that they, "had predetermined the report's outcome." Now why on Earth would they think something ridiculous like that?

more here:   http://www.911blogger.com/node/17904