Annie wrote:
I guess because they[Dole and McCain] are both republicans, as far as I can see nothing else. Also that[Dole and McCain old vi96ra mongers] is what the democrats are saying so that you actually will vote for them. There is also a lawsuit against Obama that he and his lawyer have ignored saying that was not born in the USA but in Kenya. As far as the article says if they ignored the lawsuit he is saying that he was not born in the USA. Main condition to be president? To be born in USA. They have produce a birth certificate online dated 2007, how old is he? and on that certificate it doesn't even mention what hospital he was born.
God Bless You.

Annie

Most white US presidents were born at home on their plantations where they had lots of black slaves like Obama. Since you say Obama has a US birth certificate, you are then only complaining that BLACK presidents have to be born in hospitals or else they could own white slaves on the plantation where they were born as lords and masters of the earth. The best white US presidents were born at home in their castles like Obama, who is white(half!), too. McCain owns slaves through FEAR and LIES, and the new plantation does not resource-rape cotton, rubber, rice, sugar cane, tobacco, or oil, but US taxpayer cash through the same plantation fear system known throughout latin america as United Fruit Company and ITT, and now we have Halliburton, Fluor, Bechtel, Lockheed-Martin, CACI, and all the other looters who could not get an election in New Orleans.

                                                             -----

Bob Dole and John McCain are old men selling CIA police-military vi96ra for military keynesianism because looter economics cannot get an election in New Orleans or Baghdad or Santiago or Karachi.

                                                             -----

Republicans removed one out of five Colorado voters from registration because they were poor latino. That is Pinochet's face you see. Removing voters from rolls, and death-squadding, is much needed vi96ra for the old man McCain-Pinochet who cannot get an election.

No one in latin america fails to recognize Pinochet in "Dangerman". ITT United Fruit Halliburton Fluor Bechtel Lockheed-Martin cannot get an election in Iraq or Pakistan or Saudi Arabia.

Even director of CIA William Colby said,"We always lose", when we prop up a Pinochet or McCain or Bush or Saddam or Bush family pet from the 1920's, Hitler, or a Suharto by CIA police-military "always lose" vi96ra fakery.

CIA vi96ra (police-military) props up helpless utopian neocon-neolib economics of Milton Friedman, disaster capitalism, military keynesianism, looting, which cannot get an election.

-Bob