http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273jcsMQu3M
UFO shoots at missile (CNN)

"UFOs" are not from "outer space."  Thomas Townsend Brown was using
electrogravitics to levitate disc shaped metallic objects as far back as 1926.
William Lyne has a number of books on this.  His thesis is that Tesla was
developing this technology, and that it was researched in Alomagordo until
1936, when the Germans were no longer our allies, then developed by the Germans
at Pennemunde, only to be brought back over to America after the war.
Wilhelm Reich was disabling these "flying saucers" in flight, from the ground,
using his "cloudbuster," which functioned by drawing radiation from the
atmosphere.
I believe that "nuclear weapons," or more specifically ICMB "intercontinental
ballistic missiles" are outdated by this technology, because these top secret
craft, which have atmosphere to space capability are capable of immense speed
with little or no internal inertia, and hence can intercept these missiles.  As
we see in this video.  The missile then can be disabled with EM pulse
technology or Microwave weapons.
I've also read conspiratorial ravings that electrogravitics is used not as
propulsion, but for stabilization in stealth aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Townsend_Brown
http://www.ttbrown.com/
http://www.antigravitytechnology.net/thomas_townsend_brown.html
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/Thomas-Townsend-Brown.html
http://www.qualight.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Space-Aliens-Pentagon-Man-Made-Electrical/dp/0963746715/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225930779&sr=1-4
Space Aliens from the Pentagon: Flying Saucers Are Man-Made Electrical Machines
(Paperback) by William R. Lyne
http://www.amazon.com/Occult-Ether-Physics-Propulsion-Conspiracy/dp/0963746766/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225930779&sr=1-3

Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy
to Conceal It (2nd Revised Edition) (Paperback) by William Lyne
http://www.amazon.com/Occult-Science-Dictatorship-Official-Excommunicated/dp/0963746782/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225930779&sr=1-2

Occult Science Dictatorship: The Official State Science Religion and How to Get
Excommunicated (Paperback) by William Lyne
http://www.amazon.com/Pentagon-Aliens-William-Lyne/dp/0963746774/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225930779&sr=1-1

Pentagon Aliens (Paperback) by William Lyne
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22william+lyne%22&search_type=&aq=f