Even in this dumbed down parody of America, we can still count votes
in one out of three presidential elections, or 33% of our presidential
elections in this century.

Our first elected president in the 21th century was black, but look
beyound the skin level--in other words, hurray, we actually counted
votes in one out of three elections in the 21st century.

Americans CAN count, but not necessarily multiply or divide, and they
do not USUALLY(2 out of 3), even COUNT votes. They are not counting
profit, or they would not have gone so far into neolib neocon
pseudo-economics that elections and habeus corpus and free speech
became dirty words to them.

We can count to two. We counted off two elections where our votes were
not counted, without doing anything about it but waiting. So we
waited. As chance would have it, a landslide overcame election fraud,
almost AS IF we counted votes one out of three. But did we count
votes? NOT EXACTLY, and even in numbers as low as ONE, precision and
accuracy can play a part.

The world can tell if we are serious about counting their votes, if we
are NOT serious about counting our votes. If we are serious about
counting OUR votes, we still might be racist about counting other
people's votes. Pat Robertson, Reverend Robertson, might still throw
out all the votes of Indios y Negros in Venezuela, where Robertson
would like to vote once, absentee of course, by assassination. Pat is
pro-choice, pro Sirhan's choice, Oswald's choice, Osama's choice,
Pat's choice. Funny, Pat did not say he was pro-choice, but, he is.
How many US pro-democracy wars have resulted in democracy?

Women in Afghanistan burn themselves alive with gasoline every year to
protest CIA funding of misogynist security guards for opium poppies,
since US liberated poppies not women in 2001. Do we see the light? Do
we see the burning glare there? Do we know what is is? Can we count
past one?

Maybe the Afghan women can turn that into a business. Milton
Friedman's economics has taught people around me to say,"Maybe you
could turn that into a business", when I describe my investment of
twenty years to visit 300 people who were murdered, survive 4 murder
attempts, 3 kidnappings, help 100 murderers and felons including two
CIA assassins to get off the street, so to speak. The Palin
kkkristians look at my rezoomay and say, maybe I could disconnect,
formulize, sterilize that and sell it. Their problem, thus my problem
by consequence, is that good needs a root,"The love of money is the
root of all good". Good needs a root. I am a walking dead man, in
other words, until I can disconnect, formulize, sterilize, and sell
some aspect of my process. Sell the input, the output, the process? I
do not want to know, because chopping up and bifurcating would
probably fail like Milton Friedman, even with Pinochet and Cheney and
Bush and Robertson and Palin and Blackwater and NORTHCOM and all of
their failure to count votes in THREE out of three elections. I would
like to say good does not need a root, but I already did.