More and more of the world are considering the UN as enemy.  I agree.
UN troops just killed and raped in Eastern Congo.   All over Africa the UN
is seen as enemy.
Pravda just published an article tearing the UN to shreds.  A real ‘rant’
but very true.

The UN Security Council is a cover for illegal secret deals concerning non
use of nukes brokered by Henry Luce.  More and more of the world is seeing
through this.

Background:
1-      http://www.midcoast.com/~michael1/webnukeletter.htm
2-      AND http://www.midcoast.com/~michael1/aspyintime.htm

Ecuador has just created world wide Boston Tea Party.
It has begun.

Michael