Former Canadian Prime Minister, ‘give up a little bit of our sovereignty to
make the world work’ (Video)
Wise Up Journal
20.02.2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDdlY3vqmzg

This short clip is from footage that aired on CPAC (Cable Public Affairs
Channel), February 10th 2009. The CPAC overlay on the video is titled, “Ottawa,
Global Governance and the Future of the G20“. Former Canadian Prime Minister
(2003-2006), Paul Martin, said, “What is going to happen when a Chinese hedge
fund goes under? And the results of that tsunami don’t stop at the Chinese or
Indian border [….] Who is going to deal with that unless we are prepared to
understand that in fact we are all going to give up a little bit of our
sovereignty to make the world work. I hope that is also something that the G20
comes to deal with. So those are the issues I got to deal with. I think that we
are really at the beginning of a very different era. 1944 the great minds of
the world, Dexter White, John Maynard Keynes and a bunch, essential laid the
foundations Bretton Woods institutions and the United Nations. And they built a
system that functioned for over 50 to 60 years. I think that it’s time to renew
that vision. [….] I think we’ve got to take it one step further.”

The video below shows the EU calling for a ‘New World Governance’. You can see
Sarkozy (French President holding EU Presidency at the time) and Barroso (EU
Commission President) coming out and calling for the setup of a “New World
Governance”, “New Global Order”, “Global Governance” and that crises’ are the
perfect time to lead the public into it, order out of chaos….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7D21rPpBrk

http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=802