Yeah, Ruppert is key and he went the right way there, too. I think Dave's worth
saving. If he would start with the USAF small plane line, then the Pentagon
vid, and the federal with-holding of the Citgo and Sheraton Hotel vids, he
might succeed like with Laurel Canyon and Mike Ruppert. Ruppert's batting
average is too low. I know you know about mineral oil and thermophilic flatus.
Dave could have fun with other areas if he could see the big picture as more of
the same as he has seen.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius Haufniensis" <thehatefuln...@...>