"secret society system.
 1. Mining­Metal­Money
 2. Drugs­Guns­Oil
 3. Media­Movies­Magick"  -Robert Kris Millegan

...which "3-3-3", "11", can be represented as "911", which might
just be a way of saying the velvet glove is off the iron fist.
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum as much as said they're in a mad
kick sprint now, when speaking with Daniel Estulin in a bar,
see The Bilderbergers book from trineday.com, re the 9 one-one.

Freeport-McMoran figured in the JFK assassination, and had
a gold mine in West Papua or "Irian Jaya", and yes, they did
have a motive for murdering JFK in regard to "metal".

It just may not be a coincidence that the chief of CIA
assassinations was the doorman at the hotel where John
Lennon was assassinated near a convenient patsy. You
never know. Stranger things have happened than somebody
showing up for work and doing what they do for their money.

As far as whether Chapman, the patsy, might just take a
handed off gun there and like it, consider that in the DC
Sniper trial of John Muhamad, he temporarily dismissed his
attorneys so he could question the two witnesses who were
used to place him at the scene of the crime. He did not
remark upon the fact that the woman who worked at a bank
two miles away from the scene of the crime(SUNOCO, Manassas,
Virginia, 2002) said she went outside and saw him. She
did not claim to be using binoculars. He wanted it. He
also frequented a west coast bar known as a place where
serial killers of reknown have hung out in the past. He
wanted it. Mindful of the JFK Magic Bullet lesson in
forensics, the police forensics witness was careful to
spell out that the high powered high velocity .223 aka
5.56mm bullet, fired from a range of fifteen yards, made
a huge entry wound and did not exit (by making a small
hole as it were) the skull but remained there (presumably
pristine as the original Magic Bullet on Texas Governor
Connolly's gurney). She wanted it. He got it(attention
and the death penalty). It gets worse. The shot was
most likely fired from a balcony behind where Muhamad
really was, not the Zapruder Oswald big hole side, or
Malvo could have done it, but the case was completely
blown and Muhammed volunteered for the death penalty
anyway. The state put on a case based on the patsy
being on the big hole side of the victim, but he
wasn't, but if he was, he didn't do it, and if he
wasn't, he could have, but maybe not, but, he wants
us to think he did. Get it? "The truth is what we
say it is", just jump then, hamsters. "Media and
Magick".

911 goes similarly. Building Seven? Very funny. Does
anybody remember which DAY building seven fell down?
It might have been a different day, but who's looking?
Did you notice? It's one of those big hole on the entry
side things. Now you see it, but you don't, see?

Or how about they confiscate all the 911 Pentagon videos,
then don't release one, but release photos that don't show
a plane. Jump, hamsters, jump high, jump transcendingly
high, "Magickly" high, transcending your everyday IQ by
BELIEVING something SPECIAL. Be a part of something that
is secret. Never say his name (Lt. Col. Art Holbo, USAF),
keep that little plastic boaz boaz boaz on the dashboard
of all transcending special belief. Sing the Barney song
and Barney Fife will make you look real big in history.

Patsies just show up, that's all. They don't source their
prejudice. They just jump to conclusions, leaping right
to the scene of their crime. Special. I can find some.
Just tell the truth, and there they will be, twinkle
twinkle, little pissant stars! It works every time.

-Bob