"UN Special Envoy Bill Clinton to Haiti was nearly killed there by what
insurance companies prefer to wash their hands by calling an "act of God",
presumably the of course being a usually suspect a lone crazed serial or
multi-tasking god."

Was that sentence good for you, too? If there was an edit function:

UN Special Envoy to Haiti, Bill Clinton, was nearly killed there by what
insurance companies prefer to wash their hands by calling an "act of God",
presumably of course meaning the usually suspect lone crazed serial or
multi-tasking god.

-Bob