Mein Kamph is suddenly selling well in the Third World mainly through
economic departments of universities.
The dollar strength is not in manufacturing nor in commodities.  It is in
ownership of processes, experience with technology.  That is nothing
small.

Chavez understands this and this is why he is saying the auto industry
cannot continue to keep ownership of invention.

It will even out.  Good is still good.  We have our troops quietly toss
made in USA junk weapons and carry AK-47s.  The 47 is the year.  1947.

Write it.