Okay, see your point, I move too fast.
Okay, I read again and read new site too..  There are most likely other
issues, not named, such as is InterPol becoming a Mossad front?  Perhaps.
InterPol like Mossad is 95% Benelux anyway.  I still don’t see a giant
problem as law reads.  For example by rules of procedure if anything used
against a US citizen in court then access to records could not be used
unless other party had access.

Granted the US is a police state.  Few can see the extent.  Part of this
is necessary though, but much not.  I know that picky sounds icky.  About
1994 I met a German lady in a restaurant on Cape Cod.  She asked me out of
the blue, “Don’t you Americans realize that you are living in a police
state?”  I answered that I realized we are a police state but that most
don’t and won’t.

In some utopian state spying might not just be legal but be esteemed.  But
here the patriot game is still played, even heavily in alternate media.
At times it helps me to think about the implications of Richard Wagner’s
opera: Das Rheingold.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Rheingold
It still remains that for greater security spying is still necessary.  Or,
in other words, in life-on-life’s-terms, spying is both necessary and
illegal.  In the Opera the Rhein maidens can hand out the golden ring.
The ‘Golden Ring’ is the ring of power.  It is necessary for power to
operate.  Power must have critical knowledge.
You can see why spy organizations are always referred to as ‘rings’.  You
can’t have a simple back and forth.  A large ‘inner tube’ must be
organized so what goes around one way can check on what goes around the
other.

Now and then people complain about ‘submarines’ in prisons, particularly
the ‘max’ fed prisons like Marion, Ill.  This is where a few prisoners are
given whatever they want.  Nice suite, drugs, women…, whatever.  Yet this
MUST be.  How could trust develop unless those caught in bad biz, as bad
biz is needed, get fixed up when caught in the wiz.
When you think about it the necessity of protecting these ‘unpatriotic
spies’ is the same necessity that with ‘golden ring’ we exempt spouses
from testifying against each other.

Ain’t perfect, but that’s life.