I filed a RICO suit in fed court where one of the defendants was a top
U.S. Attorney General in another district, (and state).  He was the head
of Criminal Division.  Amazing the case stayed in court that long.
Remember visiting US DOJ office E.Dis Vir and having the entire office,
perhaps 30 people all looking at me while pretending they were not.
Spilling coffee.  Papers unnoticed flying out of the Xerox..., etc.

Years pass.

I am more blase about it.  Things get tied up in the process.  What goes
round returns bound.