Re: "...for a week, and arrested a carload of
muslims in Chesapeake(I think) after they laundered their Boston
car in Va Beach on their way to FL...." :

Yes, in Chesapeake, there was something there covered up.  Virginia Pilot
covered it and it disappeared.
But what do we do about Cassius?  And the group?
The real leadership must simply go along with Cassius and Brutus and the
others of the senate league.  Or get whacked.  Bodies of Caesars will pile
to the Nile til gunboats of peasants get dressed up in style.

In a more serious tone:
Sites like this and alternate media have begun to bring out horrors that
were considered standard but not public.  Public is still in tv trance.
Brutus types and Cassius types are also still in a quandary.  What can be
done?  Revolutions of all types set history back.  This is a slow plod to
change.  Alas, it will pass, but boils on the ass.

The only reason that the musical 'Kismet' has not been through a revival
on Broadway is that in many respects little has changed in Baghdad. Or
here.

"...
I don't know what time is ment to be
If it's my friend or enemy
or does it only run - Run to set and end
Secrets are the crazy dream
or just a bad Reality
I don't know..."

'Sands of Time' from Kismet: