Mud squishing between the toes is only cracks in the idol support base.

When it dries, quickly paint the feet to look like boots.

When the clay increases, and the iron decreases, at some point, usually
suddenly
and typically also in the middle of the night, an idol statue wakes up
to the sound
of loud music in a crack house owned by conveniently foreign bankers.

Some, however, like loud music. Falling rushes to the mirror and sees
flying. We
went to the movies and saw Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves skydiving,
when in
reality Chevy Kehoe only dreams behind bars that he coulda been a flying
contenda.
As a political islamist al-CIA-duh patsy, or the "mercenary" if you
prefer, Kehoe got
to stay in a CIA cop-killer safehouse and enjoy the same free room
cleaning service
as Femme Nikita and Vince Foster, practically as posh as in the hanging
green
garden zone of Babylon these days, or the Afghan zone in Dubai, or
Disneyworld
in Paris. The public thinks Point Break is a movie. People in Arkansas
know that
not only was the Mueller girl tortured to death in a CIA safehouse, but
Arkansas
State police investigator Russell Welch was poisoned by anthrax in his
mail, not
by Bruce Ives, but by people with badges in their cereal boxes and blood
on their
floor. There are domestic mercenaries--Porter and the Boys.

Cracks are cracks. Special interests in politics, mercenaries in empire,
profiling
with confiscation for DNA not THC, are cracks in the feet of the idol
statue. Idol
hands are the tools shooting up civilian cars at stop signs in Iraq:

"the fear that fears itself"

...gets stupid together like Ferrie's circle jerk and Chevy Kehoe
torturing the Mueller girl to death becomes a movie glorifying
the feds instead of exposing domestic al-CIA-duh and FBI
APEC pedo porn Franklin Boystown Presidio Finders JFK hit.

http://ampedstatus.com/af-pak-war-racket-the-obama-illusion-comes-crashi\
ng-down
Jeremy Scahill reported on these  findings
<http://rebelreports.com/post/121172812/u-s-war-privatization-results-in\
-billions-lost-in> : "According to new statistics released by the
Pentagon,  with Barack Obama as commander in chief, there has been a 23%
increase  in the number of `Private Security Contractors'
working for the  Department of Defense in Iraq in the second quarter of
2009 and a 29%  increase in Afghanistan…."
Plus, we must mention, the immense dangers of having private military
contractors as 69% of our fighting force.  For those of you unaware,
private military contractors are hired from all over the world.  Any
former soldier, from any country, is welcome to come and fight for a
salary - a salary that is often significantly more than what we pay our
own US soldiers.

These mercenaries have a vested interest in prolonging the war, for  as
long as there is a war, they have a well paying job.  So it is easy  to
infer that a significant percentage of these contractors will not  have
the US soldiers, or US taxpayers, best interests at heart.
Obama continues to feed this out of control private army by pouring
billions of taxpayer dollars into shady and scandalous companies like
Blackwater, who recently changed their name to Xe Services, because they
destroyed their reputation by committing numerous war crimes in Iraq.  A
recent investigation by Jeremy Scahill revealed the extent to which
Blackwater  is involved in covert operations inside Afghanistan and
Pakistan <http://www.thenation.com/doc/20091207/scahill> .  In some
cases, Blackwater is not working for the US, but were hired by  covert
elements inside Pakistan.

Pak ISI, ISI-MIb-CIA opium owns Yale and the temple of Xe[t] Blackwater.

We really live in a crack house with loud music. Maybe our lobster ears
have been
painlessly deafened by a slowly rising crescendo.

(Russell Opium Trust owns Yale. Tecumseh's prophecy really says that
every US president
elected in a year ending in 0 would be assassinated and then a capstone
Skull and Bones
presidential assassination corporation would be a death's head for eight
years and then
the velvet cover would come off the parakeet cage and every I-I H would
see JFK-RFK-MLK
when they see X turned to crack cross and JFK turned to Shortzaneuter
and Waco and
OKCbomb and WTCbomb and 911 and Coup2K and Fraud2004 and Obama
Bilderberger
Otto Skorzeny 0++0 = 8&Heroin Russell Opium Trust death's head Afghan
opium Xe[t]
Panopticon eye dot-in-circle a smaller economy of looting by those who
are NOT higher,
tighter, or righter but we assumed they were like us)

Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red tie in the morning, neocons
adorning, Luciano no
we did not need to cross Sicily EXCEPT to accreditize USN I-I H 8
infinite Otto Skorzeny
0++0 twisted X misogynist crack consumerist twisted Jack shriver
shortzaneuter police
military keynesian--youtubrutopia.

Stay tuned for Jim Nanny Crow's Prison Plantation--it's a Keeper.