"She also urged the Jesuits to appoint an ombudsman for pupils still at the
schools involved, and to train teachers there to be alert to signs of sexual
abuse in children."

Transparency, sunshine. Positive. We can't go on under the old
regime of pockets of tyranny under secrecy and then blowouts.

Read Matthew McDaniel akha.org about US missionaries snatching
children to impress US financial supporters with numbers, then
again abuse strikes in tyranny under cover of secrecy and a
propaganda. The propaganda cover, in addition to the simple
numbers-based boasting to US supporters, includes constructs
familiar to students of US military and covert action
and counter-insurgency programs and FBI COINTELOP abuses
of the Black Panthers. False accusations, for one thing, and
then subtle self-aggrandizement of programs that are not what
they seem to be any more than warehousing a bunch of kidnapped
children constitutes an orphanage.

Transparency and sunshine and advocacy somehow has to become
institutionalized but there has been a false and rotten structure
embodying the right sounds in counterfeit, like the FBI looking
out for the Lindbergh baby when really they use CIA kidnapped
children to make APEC pedo porn. There is corruption in US
child protection fascism. Vermin and lies are everywhere!

-Bob