New data, law of evidence support view of Mars having indigenous,
intelligent extraterrestrial life
March 14, 5:17 PMSeattle Exopolitics
Examiner<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>Alfred
Lambremont Webre

NASA/MARS: Rover 10214 - Humanoid leaning on rock

Researcher Richard C. Hoagland <http://www.enterprisemission.com/>, a
pioneer champion of NASA Viking Orbiter satellite
photos<http://www.enterprisemission.com/catbox.htm>of the Face on Mars
as evidencing the product of an intelligent Martian
civilization, recently drew a public line in the scientific sand regarding
the evidence for the presence of current indigenous, intelligent life on
Mars.

In a March 8, 2010 email dialogue sponsored by Robert Morningstar, editor of
UFO Digest <http://www.ufodigest.com/> on the subject of current Martian
life, Mr. Hoagland stated,

*“Evidence .... Show me evidence of CURRENT ‘intelligent life on Mars.’ :)
All we see are ruins ... literally thousands of square miles ... of ruins.
And, a lot of mud covering them ... slowly eroding and blowing away in the
wind.  Which is why we can now see glimpses [of] what was once buried in a
vast, planetary catastrophe--Which suddenly ENDED the Martian Civilization
... a long, long time ago. RCH  - P.S.  If there is anyone NOW living on
Mars, it is ‘us’ -- as part of the ~60-year-old Secret Space Program."*

A new generation of data from Mars supporting the existience of indigenous
intelligent and animal Martian life have been emerging (1) from the NASA
Mars Rovers <http://marsrover.nasa.gov/home/index.html>, which have been on
the Martian surface photographing it at close range, and (2) from independent
whistleblowers<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2009m9d9-Two-whistleblowers-independently-report-teleporting-to-Mars-and-meeting-Martian-extraterrestrials>from
compartmentalized secret U.S. government Mars programs.

Application of the law of witness and documentary evidence may be a
methodology leading to breakthroughs in evaluating this new generation of
data now emerging regarding the existence of indigenous, intelligent and
animal extraterrestrial life on Mars, our nearest planetary neighbor.

This Examiner.com article explores the application of the law of evidence to
the question of proving the existence of contemporary intelligent life
indigenous to Mars. Included is an exclusive Examiner.com preview of a
PowerPoint presentation entitled “How to Evaluate The Evidence for
Indigenous Martian Intelligent
Life<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/powerpoint---how-to-evaluate-the-evidence-for-indigenous-martian-intelligent-life---alfred-webre---alienevent-2010---i.ppsx>”.
(Below)

Continues at:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m3d14-New-data-law-of-evidence-support-view-of-Mars-having-indigenous-intelligent-extraterrestrial-life<http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m3d14-New-data-law-of-evidence-support-view-of-Mars-having-indigenous-intelligent-extraterrestrial-life>