If a CIA operative, or someone claiming to be working for the CIA, films sex
acts without the knowledge or consent of a party and then distributes said film
through law enforcement and other "CIA" channels in order to discredit,
destroy, humiliate.....what happens to the targeted individual if they happen
to obtain a copy of the cd and decide to release it to help the CIA agent or
CIA affiliated party with his obvious goal of becoming a porn star?   I know
this individual was working with CIA because I saw documentation in the hands
of a Special Agent who came to do a pretend security clearance review and the
porn king had listed Michael Ennis as a "reference".  Major General Michael
Ennis was the CIA Humint Director, appointed in 2004.

This man's horoscope said, "It's about time you are given credit for your
behind the scenes
 work".  I agree.  Information about what he did and what is contained on the
cd would be given first so the recipients would not be stunned.  Initial copies
would be distributed to his city council, county commissioners, school boards,
district administration and various military bases where it is known that he
works first, because officals have a right and need to know that he is a poser
and poses a threat.  If they choose to continue to ignore the situation, there
could be a more public offering to highlight his "work".    The porn would
follow other documentation that highlights the targeted harassment and
facilitation by local law enforcement and "others" so people would not be
subjected to his despicable and disgusting documentary, but could get the gist
of what he did without it.

Thanks.