Dear Bob,

I asked you to Please stop misdirecting from subject video/speech posted,
and to instead Please deal with actual specific details expressed in subject
video/speech

So,
why try to apply more misdirection as attempt to cover-up of previous
misdirection routine, while so to continue misdirection routine?
(especially when I kindly ask you to stop such misdirection)

and to make it worse, you attempt such via such blatant nonsense:

"Biographical background is not eligible for your usual ad hominem."

dear Bob, I am tired of tending to your bullshit misdirection harassment
routines,
Please Stop!

Please!

====

Truth Please / rather than more Bullshit
On Bullshit || Jon Stewart on Crossfire
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs/message/48977

why all the muckblit misdirection routines? ;-)
Re: [cia-drugs] Re: Good-Bye. Truth Has Fallen and Taken Liberty With It
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs/message/49098