From: apf...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:apf...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chester Lee McWhorter Sr
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:09 PM
To: Chester Lee McWhorter Sr
Subject: [apfn-1] General McCaffrey - Operations Report on Afghanistan
Conflict - [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) <>  from Chester Lee McWhorter Sr included below]

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ALL MESSAGES RECEIVED BY ME, WITHOUT A "REQUEST TO
DO NOT FORWARD" CONTAINED THEREIN SHALL BE SUBJECT TO BEING FORWARDED TO
ALL RECEIPENTS AT MY DISCRETION.  ALL REQUESTS "TO NOT FORWARD" WILL BE
HONORED AND NOT REVEALED TO ANYONE ELSE.  s/Chester Lee McWhorter Sr.