Ex-Virginia-Tech student gets life in decapitation

Washington Post page B2 April 20, 2010

A former Virginia Tech GRADUATE student who admitted to decapitating
a classmate has been sentenced to life in prison. Haiyang Zhu was
sentenced Monday in Montgomery County(MD) Circuit Court to life
without parole. He pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in the death
of fellow Chinese student Xin Yang.

Zhu attacked and decapitated the 22-year-old Yang AS the pair had
coffee at a campus eatery in January 2009.

At the hearing Monday, Zhu spoke through an INTERPRETER.

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "muckblit" <muckb...@...> wrote:
"no one has been charged"

"Cellphones do not seem to work well in  The Vicinity"

"The only place in the world that has a street  named Illuminati Way ,
appears to be , yet
again, coincidentally located in Centreville, Virginia. Try searching
google all you  want...
The Zip Code for Illuminati Way in Centreville , Virginia is  20120. The
Mayan Apocalypse
is said to begin in the Year 2012"

One  deranged parallel killer opened fire on the Chantilly police
station
(Chantilly  and Centreville are contiguous). Another killed a microbio
scientist  as a favor to his daughter, using a two foot sword, after
being
driven  to the Chantilly-Centreville-Leesburg area by two Satanists
named  Pfohl. "No one has been charged" in the traditional Korean
hammer  exorcism. Centreville Korean Va Tech killer staged a pic of
himself
with  a hammer, but not a Centreville Korean hammer exorcism hammer,
but  rather, a Korean Old Boy movie hammer--there's a difference! The
microbio  father killers were not Korean, just Satanist. The shotgun
father  killer in Oakton was not Korean. It's not all one thing, but,
it's  good enough for government work in Iraq and Afghanistan i.e.
exorcising  all little people on islands from their Lord of the Flies.

Then,  like you could halve your time as a conscript in Vietnam, halve
your  college loan jubilee to ten years by returning from Iraq- Afg-Pak
to  police DC just like Vietnam veterans did to Come Home. You won't get
to  return early from Iraq-Pak-Afg, though, since the deal has changed.
Now  you first get to go to college on loans instead, with girls in mini
skirts,  the same mini skirts, the same spike heels, then since no men
in DC  graduated from high school, proving they are little boys on the
island,  you get to save them like you learned in exorcising muslims, to
save  your little hajis from their Lord of the Flies on those cult
islands,
deserts,  mountains, and now in DC, ghetto island with its black on
black  violence a la Golding.

First the college girls, then war, just  like Mohamed Atta, chief 911
hijacker, and his pink-haired stripper,  Amanda Keller. One day
Atta killed her kittens and went to war  against the US. His ideals
must have had no relation to those other  CIA cult killers on their
missions. Chevy Kehoe was exorcising  American indian dna from
KKK when he tortured the Mueller girl to  death then killed her
parents, including dad, who was polluting the  KKK with injun
dna.

Vincent Petruskie enlisted Andreas  Strassmeir and Timothy
McVeigh to exorcise something, but you don't  know what it
is yet, do you, Mr. Jones? Join the insurgency, dude.

-Bob

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/fairfax/fairfax-police-cont\
\

<http://http//www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/21/A\
\
> R2009102104110.html>  , Fairfax police believe that a spiritual shaman
> and family  members were used in a ritual to try to drive evil spirits
> out of Rayoung, who was believed to be mentally  ill. She died of
blunt
> force trauma and asphyxiation, according to the medical examiner, but
> no one has been charged.

The  recent massacre of women at the LA FITNESS gym in Pennsylvania
links that Killer to

the mass killers at NIU and Virginia Tech through an online gun /
firearm accessories store.
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/07/ap/national/main5226167.shtml
<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/07/ap/national/main5226167.shtml\

2. Previous articles have noted that the Korean serial killer from
Virginia Tech may have been

a mind-controlled agent of the NWO /  Illuminati. He lived in
Centreville, Virginia.
www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-virginiatech-1.htm
<http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-virginiatech-1.htm>  .

3. The only place in the world that has a street named Illuminati Way ,
appears to be , yet

again, coincidentally located in Centreville, Virginia. Try searching
google all you want  - you will

not find another street with that name anywhere else  in the world that
speaks the english

language. SEE:
www.zillow.com/homes/Illuminati-Way-Centreville-VA-20120_rb/
<http://www.zillow.com/homes/Illuminati-Way-Centreville-VA-20120_rb/>  .

4. Coincidentally -- yes --- again, The Zip Code for  Illuminati Way in
Centreville , Virginia is

20120. www.brainyzip.com/zipcodes/20/20120.html
<http://www.brainyzip.com/zipcodes/20/20120.html>  .

5. The Mayan Apocalypse is said to begin in the Year 2012.
www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2007-03-27-maya-2012_n.htm
<http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2007-03-27-maya-2012_n.htm>

---  In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "muckblit" <muckb...@...> wrote:
Nifty  shamanic "Old Boy" movie-clone hammer excorcism in Centreville,
Virginia,
home of Va Tech killer, also Korean. Apparently a Korean  Old Boy cult
sprang up
around the myth that Frank Olson was exorcised with a hammer rather than
doped with seconal and whiskey and simply  thrown out the window while
still
conscious and able to make swimming motions in the air on his way
down(see
trineday.com Olson Affair, and  why not pick up a copy of Porter, er,
Barry and
the [Old] Boys too?)  Window-jumping and face-shooting are actually more
popular in the DC  area. One supernatural Old Boy exorcism put the old
man
right  through a sealed window in a State Dept building, and another
cast the
character as  running naked from his taxicab all the way upstairs and
then
jumping out a window, in case you were trying to debunk the Olson fall
as
an accident. Two double bullet journalist suicides, four crematoria and
lots
of parking lot suicides, I mean very many, near those four  crematoria
forming
a twisted cross around CIA/NRO. It's easy to miss  the Korean shamanic
Old
Boy hammer exorcism cult with two sets of  children offing their
microbio fam
with two foot swords and shotguns, but please, you don't want to miss
this, if
you even think you might want to call 911 on your hard partying little
islanders.

Speaking of Golding's Lord of the Flies, I don't know if the big people
and their
hierarchicalist  hate are who you want to 911 to your little people's
island to
save  you at gunpoint, inducting you into George Lakoff's Strict Father
family
metaphor,  formerly Nietschzean Hitlerian strongman cult, so that your
college
loans  will be forgiven in ten years not twenty if you just first take
bootcamp and
then go  to Iraq and Afghanistan, come back on early-out(like Vietnam!)
police UMd(see  police beat down of UMd student standing back to wall
when
a horse rides up and then swat jumps out and that's all she wrote for
Hopelessness
and Hedonism for the little people on the  university/ghetto islands!
youtube hot).
JMU, really the dumpsters  weren't burning and bottle and rock and
throwing back
of tear gas  cannisters by youths did not begin in earnest until tear
gas was fired
by cops.

Va Tech

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/fairfax/fairfax-police-cont\
inue-korean.html

Fairfax County police have obtained more medical documents, and
revealed more details, as they seek a suspect in the July 2008 death of
Rayoung Kim, an 18-year-old Centreville woman who apparently died during
a Korean exorcism in her home.

As first reported by  The Post last year
<http://http//www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/21/A\
R2009102104110.html> , Fairfax police believe that a spiritual shaman
and family members were used in a ritual to try to drive evil spirits
out of Rayoung, who was believed to be mentally ill. She died of blunt
force trauma and asphyxiation, according to the medical examiner, but no
one has been charged.

http://www.google.com/search?q=virginia+tech+killer+korean+centreville

Cho, a senior majoring in English from Centreville, Va
Virginia Tech massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre>  Seung-Hui Cho
(23) Centreville, Virginia — senior in English ... The shooter was
identified as 23-year-old  Seung-Hui Cho, a South Korean ...... Virginia
Tech  killer's hammer photograph resembles the violent South Korean
movie 'Oldboy'. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre
Rumors of Mysterious Underground CIA Base in Virginia Tech ...
<http://www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-virginiatech-1.htm>  The
Korean killer's age has been widely reported to be 23 as in THE NUMBER
23 ... one must go to Centreville, Virginia - the now forever tainted
hometown of ...