What does this have to do with child abuse? I think someone must
have noticed that two stories about the Catholic church are running
at the same time.

Donations are down due to priest pedophile coverage.

Use of donations could be cut in DC as Catholic charities
pull out of DC to boycott DC gay marriage law.

DC Mayor Fenty is shutting down the 1500 bed CCNV or
"Mitch Snyder" shelter, which is not a Catholic charity.
There is no comparable resource, and Fenty would be
essentially rewriting history, taking us back in time to
the GHW Bush era when Bush wanted to round up all
homeless people in DC and put them in a concentration
camp on an old Navy base isolated from DC by a mile
wide moat. Since CCNV is funded by Pell grant, Fenty
is Obama's puppet consistent with Obama's allowing
of east coast offshore oil drilling, bailouts for the bubble
starters, more war, and all the other nouveau bushwa
disaster capitalism and all-out imperialism of Obama.
Obama sold Israel $250 million of arms for Cheney
while Biden was moaning about Israeli offensive
strategic hamlet insertions into Palestinian areas.
Obama showed there that Dick Cheney is still the
vice president.

-Bob

_http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/logbrowse.pl?trx=vx&list=EDTECH&month=1004\
\

_http://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/ritualabuse-us-blacklisted-b\
\

_http://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/the-truth-about-satanic-ritu\
\

_http://www.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/viewContentItem.do;jsessionid=B59\
\
> [...]
> >
> > WIKIPEDIA MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY
> > _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer_
> > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer)
> > "Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been
> reviewed by
> >  people with the expertise required to provide you with complete,
> accurate
> > or  reliable information."
> >
> > "However, Wikipedia cannot guarantee the validity  of the
information
> found
> > here. The content of any given article may recently  have been
> changed,
> > vandalized or altered by someone whose opinion does not  correspond
> with the
> > state of knowledge in the relevant  fields."
> >
> > "Wikipedia is not uniformly peer reviewed; while readers may
correct
> > errors or engage in casual peer review, they have no legal duty to
do
> so  and
> > thus all information read here is without any implied warranty of
> fitness  for
> > any purpose or use whatsoever."
> >
> > The problems with Wikipedia  are:
> >
> > 1) There is no guarantee its information is correct.
> > 2) Its  editors are anonymous and may be biased about the topic they
> are
> > writing about  and may be unqualified to write encyclopedia
articles.
> > 3) There is  inconsistent or no fact checking, depending on the
> article.
> > 4) The rules of  wikipedia at times are used to control article
> content and
> > delete other content  from strong sources.
> > 5) Experts working on certain topics in wikipedia may  be derided
and
> > discouraged from contributing to certain articles.
> >
> > Therefore, one is probably better off reading a peer reviewed
> encyclopedia
> > or journal article, due to the potential for reading inaccurate
> > information and a slanted or biased article.
> >
> > ---
> >
> > Suit alleges  Cardinal Mahony conspired to hide priest’s
sexual
> abuse of
> > children
> > The  25-year-old Mexican national also accuses a Mexican cardinal of
> > involvement. The  suit filed in L.A. cites a little-used law. April
> 20, 2010 By
> > Carol J. Williams,  Los Angeles Times
> >
> > A 25-year-old Mexican man filed suit Tuesday alleging  that Cardinal
> Roger
> > Mahony of the Los Angeles Archdiocese and a Mexican cardinal
> conspired to
> > hide a priest's 20-plus years of child sexual abuse, exposing
dozens
> more
> > young victims to rape by a known pedophile.
> >
> > The complaint  filed in federal court in Los Angeles relies on a
U.S.

_http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/20/local/la-me-church-sex-abuse-20\
\
> 1004
> > 21_

(http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/20/local/la-me-church-sex-abuse-20\
\
> 100421)
> >

> > California: 2 Archdioceses Sued By REBECCA CATHCART April 20, 2010
> Lawyers
> > for a Mexican man who says he was abused as a boy by his priest in
> Mexico
> > filed a civil complaint Tuesday against archdioceses here and in
> Mexico.
> > The complaint was filed under the Alien Tort Claims Act, meant to
> prosecute
> > human rights abuses committed outside the United States. The
complaint
> > accuses  Cardinals Roger Mahony of Los Angeles and Norberto Rivera
of
> Tehuacan,
> > Mexico,  of transferring the priest, the Rev. Nicolás
> Aguilar-Rivera, a
> > Mexican citizen,  between dioceses despite his history of sexual
> abuse. Tod
> > Tamberg, a spokesman  for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los
> Angeles, said
> > Cardinal Mahony was not  warned of the priest’s history
before