Will the U.K. Conservative-LibDem coalition government disclose the
UFO/extraterrestrial presence?
May 15, 3:06 PMSeattle Exopolitics
Examiner<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner>Alfred
Lambremont Webre

AP: PM David Cameron and Deputy PM Nick Clegg at 10 Downing St
UK media reports are stating that incoming UK Deputy Prime Minister Nick
Clegg’s <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Clegg> birth place of the village
of Chalfont St Giles, England, “has been the focus of hundreds of UFO and
close encounter reports” the latest of which are on May 10 and March 24,
2010<http://www.lapisufo.com/latest-national-uk-ufo-sightings/chalfont-st-peter-buckinghamshire-24th-march-2010.html>
.

According to one May 10, 2010 eyewitness
report<http://current.com/news/92430620_uk-deputy-prime-ministers-birth-town-in-ufo-alert.htm>about
Chalfont St. Giles, “There are some strange things happening over our
small village. I saw some jets chasing a small faster object and then it all
went strange and some army vans went flying past me. Somebody in the village
got it on his phone and posted the video to YouTube but it was taken down a
few hours later. The really strange thing is that there is a funny smell
that appears every now and again, a bit like bad eggs but not really that
strong.”  A local newspaper has reported that the video was online and was
taken down, although the newspaper cannot confirm the authenticity of the
video,

At a meeting in Tynemouth, North Tyneside David Cameron, who is now UK Prime
Minister in a Conservative-Liberal Democrat coalition government, was
reported <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7854018.stm> on January 27,
2009 to have said as Opposition Leader in the UK Parliament: "I have no idea
there is intelligent life out there and no idea whether any of the sightings
which have taken place or whether any incidents which have taken place have
any basis in truth.

"When people have looked at the Roswell incident, or when people have looked
at pictures... a rational explanation tends to be produced to try and show
what has happened is not what those who believe in UFOs suggest.

"But I think we should be a open as possible, so I would be quite happy to
give you a guarantee that if I became prime minister I would always be
entirely open and frank about these things.

"I don't think any of us have any clue whether there's intelligent life out
there and it is certainly not something that any government should seek to
hide from anyone."

As Examiner.com has
reported<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m3d1-UK-releases-past-UFO-reports-will-destroy-future-UFO-reports-avoids-government-ETUFO-conspiracy>,
“With its twin actions of (1) shutting down U.K. Ministry of Defence public
UFO reports desk and (2) adopting a secret policy (revealed February 18,
2010) of destroying all UFO reports after 30 days, the U.K. Ministry of
Defence has effectively adopting [the same public response profile and
policy toward UFOs and extraterrestrial phenomena] as the U.S. Department of
Defense.  It has done so with a psyops show of mock paranoia toward the
exopolitical research community, and a false note of “no inter-governmental
communication regarding the extraterrestrial presence”.  All of this has the
impact of, and is most probably calculated to, result in more official
obfuscation and stone-walling regarding the extraterrestrial presence.”

The Cameron-Clegg government has entered power in the U.K. at a time when
possible institutional changes resulting in extraterrestrial
disclosure<http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m5d5-Russian-president-Medvedev-faces-same-issues-as-2010-Denver-ET-vote-how-to-prepare-for-ET-contact>are
underway in the Russian Federation, and in Denver’s August 2010
Extraterrestrial Affairs commission vote.

Given the U.K. Ministry of Defence’s stone-walling actions toward UFO and
extraterrestrial disclosure, is Prime Minister Cameron’s promise of an
“open” and frank” policy toward UFO and extraterrestrial disclosure an empty
campaign platform, or is there the intention of true change?  Will
Conservative Prime Minister Cameron buck the regressive trend toward UFO
disclosure at the U.K. Ministry of Defence?  Finally, is there any
significance to UK Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg’s birthplace of the
village of Chalfont St Giles, England being a UFO hot spot?

One development with possible positive impact on the prospects for
UFO/extraterrestrial disclosure is that both Prime Minister David Cameron
and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, prior to their 2010 election, publicly
opposed the extradition to the U.S. of Gary
McKinnon<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/13/mckinnon_political_lobbying/>,
who reportedly discovered evidence of “non-terrestrial” U.S. personnel.

*Continues at*:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2010m5d15-UK-Deputy-PMs-birthplace-is-UFO-hotspot-but-will-UK-disclose-the-UFOET-presence-under-Cameron<http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner%7Ey2010m5d15-UK-Deputy-PMs-birthplace-is-UFO-hotspot-but-will-UK-disclose-the-UFOET-presence-under-Cameron>

-