From: ranger...@webtv.net <ranger...@webtv.net>
Subject: [Worldwide-Politics] Israel should be Nuked into Glass (Enough heat
Sand melts into glass)
To: thefinepr...@yahoogroups.com, worldwide-polit...@yahoogroups.com,
electionwatch2...@yahoogroups.com,
globalwarmingmillionsmarchtocongr...@yahoogroups.com,
kucinich4presid...@yahoogroups.com, randirho...@yahoogroups.com,
stateyourca...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:56 AM

Israel should be Nuked into Glass (Enough heat Sand melts into glass)

The very least that should be done is Israel should be required to
give up all their nukes they refuse to meet international standards on
or all but 4 one for each country near them that wants them all dead and
a one year total ban on food or medicine gong into Israel and if they
are alive after that ?
Also the biggest mistake any human has ever made is letting Israel
take their nukes out of Israel on any vehicle submarine or aircraft
(That they Are Doing), That will soon come back to haunt the World.

It would Not surprise me that a few Jews in the USA will be killed at
random over this ?
No more comment on that.

==================================

Jews say they had to defend themselves ?
After boarding relief ships carrying machine guns, Those Bad relief
people attacked us with sticks ! So we had to defend our selves and
shoot them ?? !

Jews are genetically inbred to the point of being greedy paranoid
heartless bastards by the fact that their parents will disown them if
they do not marry another Jew (Of course disown them means cut them out
of the family business and the will all that matters to Jews !)
Speak up people !
I realise if you have a job an income a bank account it may be
threatened, But speak the F up ! The time has come !

==================================

Aussies onboard during deadly convoy raid - ABC News (Australian
Broadcasting Corporation)
Address:http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/05/31/2914131.htm?section=world

Gaza aid Flotilla attacked, 16+ killed 30+ injured
Address:http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=128420&sectionid=351020202

Israeli commandos: Gaza flotilla crew tried to lynch us - Haaretz Daily
Newspaper | Israel News
Address:http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israeli-commandos-gaza-flotilla-crew-tried-to-lynch-us-1.293089

www.Rense.com

================================== From the Right wing Defend Israel
side -- Drudge Etc

Reuters AlertNet - Israel flotilla action criticised by friends and foes
Address:http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/LDE64U16N.htm
Changed:10:22 AM on Monday, May 31, 2010

Israel in eye of storm over deadly Gaza ship raid
Address:http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.912e9a419395c35e47635378ed192ba2.471&show_article=1

DRUDGE REPORT 2010®
Address:http://www.drudgereport.com/ Changed:9:34 AM on Monday, May 31,
2010