The wicked ENDTIME - NOT the RIGHTEOUS! http://Zetaheaven.org:

--- On Sun, 6/20/10, nat x vance <broali...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

From: nat x vance <broali...@suddenlink.net>
Subject: [The_Zetaheaven_Group] Fw: Spill Baby Spill
To: the_zetaheaven_gr...@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 1:45 PM

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Greenwald

Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:07 AM
Subject: Spill Baby Spill

Spill Baby Spill

Watch the Video | Sign The Petition | Send To A Friend

Dear nathaniel x,

BP has caused an unprecedented environmental and economic disaster in the Gulf
of Mexico. Yet along with conservative politicians, a well oiled public
relations machine and their countless and shameless lobbyists they continue to
push for more irresponsible drilling and want to make us believe that what they
are doing is righteous and necessary.

Enough. We don't need more shameless media games and manipulative political
agendas. What we need now more than ever is to stop once and for all our
obsession with petroleum.

This is why we have launched Power Without Petroleum, a community ready to
fight back against big oil interest and the politicians that serve as their
mouthpiece.

Stop the bribes! Demand clean energy! Sign the petition today.

Can you chip in $15 to help us make our next Power Without Petroleum video
laying out how more jobs will be created in a green economy?

We must make sure the lessons we learn from BP's disaster in the Gulf are the
right ones and that this never, ever happens again.

Sincerely,
Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Foundation team

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add i...@bravenewfounda tion.org to
your address book.
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes or RSS.
Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232

To modify your email preferences or to unsubscribe, click here